There will be an update on our user policy. This change will be effective after April 23rd, 2021. Your continued use of ZeBrand's products or services after the effective date constitutes your agreement to the updated user policy.
Partial change item: Article 9 Prohibitions
In using the Services, Members shall not:
- Copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the Websites, the Services, the Licensed Content and/or any part of each of the foregoing in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without ZeBrand’s prior written consent or as expressly permitted under the Policy;
- Submit, transmit, disclose to a third party or display any Member Content, or use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, upload, display or transfer for any purposes whatsoever any Licensed Content, in each case which, or in a manner which:
a. may be deemed as malicious, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, contrary to public order and morality, or encouraging criminal or harmful conduct;
b. otherwise violates the rights of ZeBrand, any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights) or any applicable law, rule or regulation; or
c. otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
- Act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to the rights, interests or reputations of, or otherwise offend or create a nuisances for, ZeBrand, other users or third parties;
- Violate, or attempt to violate or otherwise fail to comply with any of the terms of the Policy or any laws or requirements applicable to use of the Services;
- Use any automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any part of the Services, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services, information or Content not otherwise made available to the Member;
- Access ZeBrand's servers or other computers in an unauthorized manner, or disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services, the account of another Member, or any other systems or networks connected to the Services by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or the Services, or otherwise send or post harmful computer program or emails;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Services or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of the Services, or servers or networks that host them or make them available;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or provide false information on the platform, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity;
- Act in a manner that may be considered defamation, a threat, harassment, or a commitment of fraud or tortious activity;
- Sell, license, or exploit for any purpose any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or Services, except as expressly permitted by the Policy;
- Sell, transfer or lend Member passwords to a third party, or otherwise dispose of the Member password (Members are solely responsible for the use and management of passwords);
- Remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any licensors, including copyright marks, creative commons indicators, or trademarks contained in or accompanying the Services and/or Licensed Content; and
- Take any other actions deemed inappropriate by ZeBrand.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the deletion of the Member Content and Licensed Content, and the immediate termination of the Services provided and licenses granted to you hereunder, with or without further notice, and without any refund of amounts paid for such Services.
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us from HERE.